We are located in the Suntech Plaza C off Alma School Road and Warner Road, in Chandler.
Our office has 2 separate waiting rooms with 2 different entrances, one Well Side and one Sick side, to accommodate all our patients and their families. We are handicap accessible and offer ample parking. We have a centralized Nurse station, 2 designated spaces for our patient weight/height checks, and an exam room just for our auditory and eye exams. For our new moms, we also have a private nursing room with a changing station and a sink.
Our Pediatric office offers top-notch medical services from newborns to 21 year olds.
Just some of the services we can offer our patients:
* Routine Well Child Visits from birth through age 21 years
* School and Sports Physicals
* Same Day Sick appointments
* Treatment nurse appointments for quick visits that do not require a physician appointment (weight checks or immunizations updates)
* Consultations to discuss in-depth problems or concerns
* Complimentary “Meet the Doctor” appointments for Expectant Parents or New Patient families
* Maintenance and Preventive visits
* International Adoption consultations and post adoption examinations
* Travel Vaccines for Current Patients and their families
* Special Programs (for qualified patients who have specified diagnosis’ such as Asthma, allergies, nutrition concerns, behavioral concerns, etc)
* Treatment of minor injuries that may include the use of skin glue, skin staples or sutures
* Minor wound care
* Prescreening for Participation in Pediatric Clinical Trials
We strive to be informative in all aspects of patient care and create an environment where you know your family’s medical needs are our top-priority.
COMMUNICATION IS “KEY”
“Thank you for calling Bethesda Pediatrics, how can I help you??”
Yes, when you call us it actually is a LIVE person! If you are not a fan of the automated phone system you sometimes encounter when calling a business, then you will appreciate our approach to communication!
Our goal is that every family we serve has a positive experience right from the start and that starts with your 1st phone call. The friendly “voice” will then proceed to fulfill your:
1) Appointment request to see one of our doctors: We offer you with a flexible appointment date and time that matches your schedule as close as possible, with your child’s medical well-being always our top priority)
2) Request for results, refills, or just to ask a clinical question: If you need more information or in need of additional assistance, we are quick to respond to your request at a reasonable time frame. We strive to maintain a professional environment that foster trust and cooperation as we care for your families.
We strive to bring a personal touch when interacting with our families and their children, starting from our Front office receptionist and ending with our amazing Pediatric Doctors. By providing an afterhours call service, we make sure messages left after business hours are returned promptly or taken care of by our Night Nurse On-Call and the Doctor On-Call.
We understand that being creative in our communication is important to our families. We have a social media presence via our Facebook page and Instagram account. We provide updates on these two sites to keep our families informed of new medical information, open appointment statuses, upcoming events, NEW “news” etc. We are also available via our email addresses for non-emergent questions: HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com”firstname.lastname@example.org
Centrally- located office
Our office is located in central Chandler, AZ offering medical services to the entire East Valley. We are located in the Suntech Medical Plaza Building C just north of the main roads of Warner and Alma School Rd. The I-60, 101 and 202 freeways are not more than a few miles away! Being centrally located we are easily accessible to all our patient families from the surrounding cities of Gilbert, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Tempe, Maricopa, Scottsdale, Queen Creek, Apache Junction and Phoenix. Our office has 2 waiting rooms, 1 for our sick kids and 1 for our well kids. The brightly decorated exam rooms are sure to put your children at ease.
We can’t wait to meet you and your family.
Bethesda Pediatrics 2175 N. Alma School Rd., STE C104, Chandler, AZ 85224